Ceiling Fabric Draping
Ceiling Fabric Draping : Outside Drapes : Glass Ceiling Shades.
Ceiling Fabric Draping
- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- an upper limit on what is allowed; “he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him”; “there was a roof on salaries”; “they established a cap for prices”
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; “he hated painting the ceiling”
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or expenditure
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; “drape a cloth”
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Let (oneself or a part of one’s body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; “she adjusted the drape of her skirt”
- The body of a car or aircraft
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; “the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent”; “woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC”; “she measured off enough material for a dress”
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- framework: the underlying structure; “providing a factual framework for future research”; “it is part of the fabric of society”
Messing Around With My Mamiya🙂
Lighting: My Metz 45 was fired into the ceiling of a white room to create a soft clean light metz fired into the ceiling of a white room to create a soft clean light. The blue tones came from reflections of a large piece of blue fabric draped over a nearby desk the blue tones came from reflections of a large piece of blue fabric draped over a nearby desk.
Prom ceiling drapes